2. ALL INDIA CUSTOMS APPRAISING OFFICERS' FEDERATION.
3. ALL INDIA ASSOCIATION OF CENTRAL EXCISE GAZETTED EXECUTIVE OFFICERS.
4. ALL INDIA ASSOCIATION OF SUPERINTENDENT OF CUSTOMS PREVENTIVE.
5. ALL INDIA CUSTOMS PREVENTIVE SERVICE FEDERATION.
6. ALL INDIA CUSTOMS MINISTERIAL EMPLOYEES FEDERATION.
7. ALL INDIA CENTRAL EXCISE INSPECTORS ASSOCIATION.
8. ALL INDIA CENTRAL EXCISE AND SERVICE TAX MINISTERIAL OFFICERS' ASSOCIATION.
9. ALL INDIA CUSTOMS MINISTERIAL OFFICERS' ASSOCIATION.
10. ALL INDIA CUSTOMS GROUP-C OFFICERS FEDERATION.
11. ALL INDIA CUSTOMS AND CENTRAL EXCISE GROUP-C OFFICERS' FEDERATION.
2. Timely DPCs should be ensured and all the vacancies in all the cadres should be filled up immediately for smooth and seamless functioning of the department.
3. Unfilled vacancies at higher levels for the want of eligible candidates may be downgraded under GFR 254 and filled up with lower officials.
4. The units turnover of more than Rs 10 laks should not be given to the states and the CBEC should consult with the staff associations/federations before making any organisational changes with reference to implementation of GST. Proper training should be imparted to all officers concerned for implementation of GST.
5. All recruitment rules should be finalised in consultations with the associations/federations concerned on immediate basis.
6. Minimum Five functional promotions must be granted in the career of an employee entering the department.
7. MACP anomalies must be removed immediately without any further delay.
8. Time bound disposal of vigilance cases should be ensured.
9. Immediate provisions of essential infrastructure and office space to all officers as per the prescribed norms.
10. Employee Grievance Redressal Mechanism is to be put in place at Central as well as zonal level for on the spot redressal of staff grievances.
11. The 1% incremental incentive amount should percolate down to the welfare of all cadres in the department in proportion their strength.
12. Implementation of the comprehensive health insurance scheme at the earliest.